Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has announced Recruitment 2013 notification and online application form download at official website delhi.gov.in & dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in. Department had published notification for 3758 various posts of teacher, librarian, nurse and etc.
DSSSB Recruitment 2013 for the various posts like Special Education Teacher, Junior Social Education Teacher, Nurse Grade “A”, Assistant Teacher (Nursery), Staff Nurse, teachers for Social Science English, Math, Natural Science, and MIL etc. In this recruitment any category can apply and here we are providing details as per the notification.
DSSSB published in 1997 by Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi. It was established for recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired and demand. Department is specially related to recruit the well qualified aspirants.
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board as per current DSSSB Notification 2013 for 3758 posts, eligible candidate can apply from OMR application form before 20th March, 2013 and it will open on 20th February, 2013.
- DSSSB Recruitment 2013 Details :
Here is the list of recruitment with department on bracket with number of posts.
1. Special Education (Teacher Directorate of Education) – 927
2. Assistant Teacher Nursery (Directorate of Education) – 445
3. TGTs (English, Math, Natural Science, Social Science & MIL) (Directorate of Education) – 381
4. Librarian (Directorate of Education) – 382
5. Staff Nurse (H & FW, GNCT of Delhi) – 1362
6. Nurse ‘A’ Grade (MCDs) – 225
7. Junior Social Education Teacher (New Delhi Municipal Council) – 10
8. Nurse Grade ‘A’ (New Delhi Municipal Council) – 26
Total : 3758
- Important Dates :
Application form Start at : 20 February 2013
Application submit last date : 20 March 2013
- Application Fees :
For General and OBC Category Candidates Rs. 110/- (Rs. 100/- Examination Fees + Rs. 10 Application Charge)
For SC / ST / PH / EXSM Category Candidates Rs. 10/- (OMR Application Form Fees)
Applicants follow this addresses between working time and working dates which for Office of DC (Revenue) :
1. South, MB Road, Saket, New Delhi.
2. North East, Weaver’s Complex, Nand Nagri, Delhi.
3. South west, Old Terminal Tax Bldg, Kapashera, New Delhi-110037
4. North West, Village Kanjhawala, Delhi.
5. North, 1 Kirpa Narayan Marg, Delhi-54.
6. West, Old Middle School Bldg Rampura, New Delhi.
7.DSSSB Office, FC-18, Institutional Area. Karkadooma, Delhi-92.
- Contact Address :
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma,
(Near Railway Reservation Centre)
Delhi – 110092 (India)
Phone No. : 011-22370237
E-Mail Address : email@example.com
- How to apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last from OMR application form and as per the rules you will be selected for the further process.
We wish you best of luck for this recruitment if you have any query then you can contact on provided details and here is the notification which includes every detail which helps you get right decision of job.