CRPF Recruitment 2013 For SI Stenographer & Head Constable Jobs :
CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) release latest notification for 1140 recruitment 2013 in SI/Civil and CT/Pioneer under the work of Mason, Electrician and Plumber. CRPF has issued notification on date 4 January 2013 under the Recruitment 2013. The energetic and interested candidates can apply apply through prescribed application form which is provided below before date 13 February, 2013. CRPF Recruitment official website at crpf.nic.in.
Here is the all other details of CRPF Civil & Constable (Pioneer) Recruitment 2013 in to that includes details like important dates, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection procedure, how to apply and many other details given below which helps you to take right decision to apply in this vacancies. In this vacancy all category candidates can apply like General, SC, ST, General and Ex service man can also apply cause it has 10% reservation in every departments.
Central Reserve Police Force is from the last 74 years providing service in nation. Before CRPF is known as Crown Representative’s Police after the act on 28th December 1949 that named that is today. CRPF organization has 207 battalion in to that includes 181 executive, 10 RAF, 6 CoBRA, 2 Mahila, 2 DM (NDRF) battalions. Organization has 11 Training Institutions with 37 Groups Centers including one special duty group.
Here is the important details of CRPF Recruitment 2013 :
Mason : 194
Plumber : 46
Electrician : 72
Sub-Inspector (Civil) : 54
Total vacancies : 366
Age Limitation :
There are two types of departments so both of different age limitation. Here is the age limitation for both with date.
1. Sub-Inspector (Civil) : In to that applicants age between the 21 year to 31 year as per the date of 01-01-2013.
2. Constable (Pioneer) : In to this candidates age minimum 18 and maximum 23 year as per the date of 01-01-2013.
1. Sub-Inspector (Civil) : Candidates must passed Intermediate and Diploma in Civil Engineering from government recognized university or institution or equivalent to it.
2. Constable (Pioneer) : Applicant must cleared matriculation (SSC) or equivalent to it and d Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in given type of job with one year experience.
Pay Scale :
For SI/Civil : Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
For CT/Pioneer : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Application Fees :
Applicant have need to pay fees of Rs. 50/- in to the form of Banker’s Cheque, IPO, Demand Draft which drawn in favor of “The Deputy Inspector General of Police”. It submit to the with
application form receiving centers. For more information download the official notification which is given below.
Last Date for Receipt of application form : 13 February, 2013 Wednesday
Recruitment process : 25 March, 2013 to 1 April, 2013
Written Test :14 March, 2013 at time 10.00 AM
Trade test, Medical examination, Interview : 20 May, 2013 to 25 May, 2013
Review Medical Examination : 29 June 2013 to 01 July 2013
Selection Procedure :
Selection Procedure is divided in few tests which includes written test, trade test and test like Physical Standards and after on that interview. Written exam includes 100 marks and it includes subjects like general awareness or General knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics and analytic aptitude. After complete the whole process they will declare the Merit list that is the very important.
How to Apply :
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through the given steps.
1. Download the official notification which is given below that contains the form.
2. Make print of form and fill up the form with relevant important documents, passport size photo, fees receipt and signature.
3. Put in envelop with super scribed “Application for the Post of SI (Civil)/Constable (Pioneer) in CRPF”.
4. Send it along to the respective addresses as mentioned in the official notification.
So we wish you best of luck for your career in Central Reserve Police Force. If you have any query than you can contact on given centers and visit the official web site portal of CRPF. Here is the official notification for the CRPF recruitment 2013 along with Application form, caste certificate format and important dates etc. include it.
Click Here for Central Reserve Police Force Jobs : CRPF Recruitment 2013